The How-to Study Bible
How do you approach your daily reading of God’s Word? And where do you start? Leveraging the research and success of the Seven Arrows study method, the CSB Seven Arrows Bible walks readers through 150 passages, with additional insights into 600 other passages. By using the arrows as a guide, readers will learn to ask and answer questions such as What does this passage tell us about God? How does this passage change the way I relate to people? and How does this passage prompt me to pray? Clear, orderly, and memorable, this guide for studying any passage of Scripture will equip you to love and apply God’s Word for the rest of your life.
- General Bible introduction with explanation of the Seven Arrows reading method
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- 150 passages with a full page application of all Seven Arrows
- 600 passages with a highlight on one of the Seven Arrows
- Bible reading plan
- Bible concordance
- Full text of the Christian Standard Bible
The CSB Seven Arrows Bible features the readable, faithful-to-the- original text of the Christian Standard Bible. The CSB’s optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes it perfectly suited for a lifetime of studying, memorizing, and sharing.