The Fellowship of Christian Athletes exists to see the world transformed by Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes, reaching millions worldwide. The CSB Coach’s Bible, developed in partnership with FCA, features 365 daily devotions written by coaches for coaches of all sports. Other helpful tools and resources are included to encourage and equip coaches to spend regular time with God and be a valuable resource for conversation and discipleship with the athletes they lead.
- 365 daily devotions written just for coaches
- Special front matter section including “The FOUR” gospel presentation, “The CORE,” “360 Coach,” and other E3 Discipleship resources for coaches, accessible via QR codes
- 365 “Topical Group Studies” placed throughout the Bible on the same page as the related scripture passage
- Book introductions for all 66 books of the Bible with book-specific reading plans
- Durable Smyth-sewn lay-flat binding
- Two-column text format
- Topical subject headings
- Easy-to-read 9-point type size
- Words of Christ in red
- Gilded page edges
- Ribbon marker for easy referencing between pages
- Topical Concordance to quickly find and share key topics and truths in the Bible
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Full-color maps
The CSB Coach’s Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.