Since 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has challenged coaches and athletes to impact the world for Jesus Christ by integrating athletics and faith, reaching millions worldwide. The CSB Coach’s Bible, developed in partnership with FCA, features 365 daily devotions written by coaches for coaches of all sports. Other helpful tools are included to encourage coaches to spend regular time with God and be a valuable resource for conversation and discipleship with the athletes they lead.
- 365 daily devotions written by coaches for coaches
- Special front matter section including “The FOUR” gospel presentation, “The CORE,” “Coach 360,” and other E3 discipleship resources for coaches accessible via QR codes
- 365 “Topical Group Studies” placed throughout the Bible alongside the corresponding scripture passage
- Book introductions for all 66 books of the Bible with book specific reading plans
- Durable Smyth-sewn lay-flat binding
- Two-column text format
- Topical subheadings
- 9-point type size
- Words of Christ in red
- Gilded page edges
- Ribbon marker for easy referencing between pages
- Topical Concordance
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Full-color maps
The CSB Coach’s Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.