The most comprehensive study Bible ever prepared for women and by women, the CSB Study Bible for Women invites you to explore the riches of God’s Word. Follow God’s grand story across the Bible, guided by threads of specialized study that explain essential doctrines, answer hard questions, discuss biblical womanhood, and apply truth to our hearts and lives.
The CSB Study Bible for Women is edited by Dr. Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Dr. Rhonda Harrington Kelley, both long-time women’s ministry leaders, authors and seminary professors at two of the nation’s most respected seminaries. As you learn from these by women extensively educated in Biblical studies and languages and passionate about God’s Word, you will be equipped in turn to mentor others in the truth and hope found in Scripture.
- 6,490 extensive study notes
- Over 500 word studies, 25 full-color maps and reconstructions, and 95 charts
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- A comprehensive concordance including every woman and reference to women in the Bible
- Threads of specialized study woven throughout, pointing to God’s larger story:
- Biblical Womanhood articles
- Answers to “Hard Questions”
- Character profiles
- Doctrinal notes
- “Written on My Heart” applications
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Two-column text in 8-point type
The CSB Study Bible for Women features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.