In a world where Christian role models seem increasingly rare, this Bible reminds us that some of the most worthy examples of godly character are the biblical figures who brought leadership, wisdom, and inspiration to God’s people. Each of these men faced trials, frustrations, and even failure, yet they were empowered by God to persevere and achieve great things for his glory.
In the CSB Men of Character Bible, renowned Bible teacher Dr. Gene Getz guides men through Scripture by exploring the lives of men of character found throughout the Bible. Over 60 in-depth studies and nearly 50 profiles on these men of character provide practical insight for men and include key life principles, application questions, and important verses to remember. In addition, interactive QR code accessible video content includes teaching from Dr. Getz and real-life Q&A testimonies to help men grow in their faith and apply God’s Word to their life.
- 60 in-depth studies on men of character from the Bible placed near the associated text
- Nearly 50 character profiles of men in the Bible focusing on specific character principles
- More than 100 QR code accessible videos with teaching from Dr. Getz and real-life Q&A testimonies from other men
- Introductions and reading plans for each book of the Bible
- Robust page-edge cross-reference system to enhance personal study
- Smyth-sewn, lay-flat binding meant to last a lifetime
- Distinguished two-color interior designed just for men
- Two-column text format
- Topical subject headings
- Black-letter text
- 9.75-point type size that is easy to read
- Presentation page for gift giving
- Full-color maps
- 6.68” x 9” page size
The CSB Men of Character Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.