How do you approach your daily reading of God’s Word? And where do you start? The Bible is filled with wisdom, but understanding what all it is saying can be challenging at points.
Check out the Seven Arrows Bible Reading Method. Designed to help you understand and apply God’s Word for a lifetime, it uses 7 simple questions as a memorable guide for studying any passage of Scripture. Not only is this a great tool for individual study, but you can also teach others how read and understand God’s Word, too.
Give it a try and share with your friends!
Looking for more? The new CSB Seven Arrows Bible integrates the Seven Arrows Bible Reading Method along with these features and study tools:
- Introduction with an explanation of the Seven Arrows Reading Method
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- 150 passages with a full page application of all 7 arrows
- 600 passages with a highlight on 1 of the 7 arrows
- Full text of the Christian Standard Bible
- Bible reading plan