Full-Color Bible Includes Christian Standard Bible (CSB) Text, Study Helps, QR Codes for Videos, Discussion Questions & Downloadable Activities
Holman Bibles announces the launch of The CSB Explorer Bible for Kids, designed to help young readers place God’s Word in the middle of God’s world. The CSB Explorer Bible for Kids, featuring an engaging full-color design with images, illustrations, timelines, and interactive study helps throughout, will help children read, understand, and apply God’s Word for a lifetime.
“One of the most fulfilling aspects of our work at Holman Bibles is the opportunity to help readers meaningfully engage with the written word of God – especially our youngest readers,” comments Andy McLean, Publisher for Holman Bibles. “The CSB Explorer Bible for Kids is designed to build biblical literacy, offering historical context while connecting stories and characters to the grand narrative of Scripture. This visually compelling Bible fuels kids’ curiosity – empowering them to know, love, and live the word of God throughout their lives.”
The CSB Explorer Bible for Kids features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB). The CSB’s optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes it a trustworthy, easy-to-understand resource for kids to study and memorize today – and to live and share for a lifetime.
The CSB Explorer Bible for Kids invites young readers to investigate both the world and words of Scripture, including the history of real people and their cultures. Alongside the CSB text, special features help readers understand the central message within each book and discover how all books of the Bible fit together. Interactive features, embedded throughout the text, allow readers to access additional resources online.
The unique features of The CSB Explorer Bible for Kids include:
- QR codes placed throughout the Bible, connecting readers with online videos, discussion questions and printable activities for home, church or school
- Book introductions help kids understand key truths and takeaways for every book, including “Who, What, When, Where, and Why’
- Christ in Context for each book, shows how the whole Bible points to Jesus and the good news of the gospel
- Discovering the Truth callouts help kids understand essential truths of the Bible and apply them to life
- Excavating the Past illustrations and real-world images link important archaeological discoveries to the Bible
- Exploring Creation facts and images connect modern-day objects and things to God and the Bible
- Charting History illustrated timelines survey key time periods and events
- Character Field Guide Profiles fun facts and insights about important people in the Bible
- Archiving Discoveries highlights key memory verses throughout the Bible to aid in Scripture memorization
- Explorer Glossary and topical concordance offer meaning, context for key words found in the Bible
- Explore the Bible – an optional, complementary church curriculum is also available
- Bulk Pricing available upon request