The CSB Student Study Bible is designed to help students and young people know and be transformed by God’s Word. The Bible keeps Scripture primary on every page, alongside student-centered resources and tools designed to help you engage and be transformed byˇthe life-changing message of God’s Word. This Bible is the ideal resource for lifelong discipleship.
- High-quality Smyth-sewn binding that will lie open whether you are reading Genesis 1 or Revelation 22
- Study tools, articles, and commentary placed alongside the corresponding biblical text, including 46 articles/essays, 30 character profiles, 99 “Essential Truths” of the Christian faith, 10 “Know Your Faith Q&A,” and 99 foundational memory verses
- Full-color visuals to help you see the structure and context of Scripture come alive, including 32 charts, 28 maps, and 10 illustrations/reconstructions
- Introductions and outlines for each book, including background information, theological themes, timelines, and insights into the unique contribution of each book
- Easy-to-read layout with two columns of text, words of Christ in red, and three columns of study notes found at the bottom of each page
The CSB Student Study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.